2005-04-05

 

Johnny and Bomba

Dedicado à Vienna da Blogosfera:






Johnny Zen: How many blogs have you forgotten?

Charlotte: As many women waking up as you've remembered.

Johnny Zen: Don't go away.

Charlotte: I haven't moved.

Johnny Zen: Tell me something nice.

Charlotte: Sure. What do you want to hear?

Johnny Zen: Lie to me. Tell me all these blogs you've waited...

Charlotte: All these blogs I've waited.

Johnny Zen: Tell me you'd have died if I hadn't visited.

Charlotte: I would have died if you hadn't visited.

Johnny Zen: Tell me you still love me like I love you.

Charlotte: I still love you like you love me.

Johnny Zen: Thanks. Thanks a lot.





Parabéns Bomba!

Comments:
So sweet!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


 

Hang Outs
archives